Sunday 8 July 2018

Twin Flame Reunions in Spirit, Weekly Round Up of the Spooky & Weird & Meeting My Alien Soul Guide




Hello,

I hope you are enjoying the hot weather.  I have created a few new videos on my YouTube Channel,  Through The Eyes of a Starseed.  The first is Finding Your Twin Flame in Spirit.  This one is about the difficulty of a Twin Flame relationship when one partner is in spirit.  Is it possible to still reunite?  Is the relationship just as intense despite the divide of realities and dimensions?


The second is a weekly round up vlog of all that has happened to me together with a video about how and when I was introduced to My Alien Soul Guide.  I also have a video of a poltergeist's face I caught on camera.









Please come over to the channel and subscribe.  I update two to three times a week.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment