Sunday 19 November 2017

Spirit Rider











Hello,

I have finally finished my short book or should I say long essay about my life with spirits.  I am now going through the tedious time consuming process of editing and finalising the legal process for Star Temple Publishing.  Once they have been completed I will release the first book in the series of What Your Spirit Medium Would Never Tell You About Their Relationship With Spirits which will have a subtitle of, Sara & The MIBs.  You can read an extract from my frank account which I guarantee you will find very different from any self help spiritual book you will download off Amazon or buy from a bookshop!

In the meantime, I wanted to tell you about the spirit appearing on a bicycle outside my window riding up and down the street every night.  At first I thought he might be one of my crazy spirit team having a laugh, pedalling his bike fast up and down the pavement, removing his hands from the handles while lifting one leg up in the air to show off.  But I have my doubts.  Even though he is a spirit, I still worry when a car goes past and hope that the young looking man keeps looking where he is going while he moves recklessly across the road.

When I first saw the bike, it looked old fashioned as though from the Victorian era or turn of the century.  Then a few days later it had taken on the appearance of a Raleigh Chopper from the late 70s, early 80s.  He had a flag on a flexible pole on the back.  I haven't seen one of those for years.  He then showed me the bike lying on the ground underneath the front of a car and I decided he might be trying to tell me that he'd had an accident as a child in the 80s and died.

As though to emphasise and amplify my thoughts, when I looked out of the window early evening just the other day I saw him riding around next to what I thought were a group of school children on the corner.  But when I looked closer they moved and I realised they were spirits!  Sometimes, they appear just as strong as the living do walking down the street and I can't tell the difference.

He is there now riding up and down the street at a frantic pace as I look out of the window.  If I find out more about him, I will let you know.

I want to use this blog as a bit of a diary about my life with the spirits around me so come back in the next few days to find the next instalment.

Enjoy your Sunday evening!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment