Saturday 11 November 2017

What Your Spiritual Medium Would Never Dare Tell You!



Hello,

I know it has been a while but I have gone through some major life changes and have finally sold and moved out of the home I shared with my ex-husband.  On top of that I have been away on two cruises, one to the Med and another for just under a month to the Caribbean.  In that time I have been recording my spiritual experiences with my Men In Black Spirits and much more for my new book, What Your Spiritual Medium Would Never Dare Tell You.  I have also set up my own publishing company, Star Temple Publishing Limited here in the UK and will soon be putting out a submissions call for spiritual and self help books that offer a different twist and thought provoking slant than the masses of them out there just as I intend to do with my own.

I don't have any cover art for the book yet but it is well on the way to being completed and is going to shock and intrigue.  I guarantee it!  Chapters after the introduction include:-

1) Meeting The Man In Black

2) The Men In Black Army - read about the Men In Black suits who guard and protect me surrounding my home inside and out.

3) Being Romanced By The Man In Black - the truth about my romantic relationship with my principal guide and twin flame Nathan who arrived an laid claim to me as his wife!

4) The Spirit Doctor - read about the deceased Consultant, World War I nurse and female doctor from the old Hospice on which my flat is now built on the top who take care of my health when I suffer from my FND and balance symptoms.

5) Holidaying with Spirits - this chapter includes an account of my ghostly experiences on my cruise to the Med and when I nearly became embroiled in the terrorist attacks in Barcelona.  And on my cruise to the Caribbean whilst heading towards Hurricane Ophelia in the Atlantic Ocean together with the reading I gave to an Opera singer in front of former Radio One DJ, Mike Read, after seeing spirits on stage with her.

6) Past Life Revelations - read about the images I received about my past life as Sarah with Nathan in  Wisconsin that formed he backdrop of my latest novel, Forever Bound written under my pen name, Arabella Kingsley.  And how I was stalked from the spirit realm by a ghost from that life who hanged me from a tree, murdering myself and my unborn child.

7) Writing With Spirit - read about how Nathan and the others helped me write Erotic BDSM Romance that knocked Fifty Shades of Grey off the No.1 spot in Romantic Erotica on Amazon.

8) Arguing With Spirits.

9) Living With Spirits After Divorce & The Future.

Watch this space!

Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment