Saturday 16 June 2018

Spirit Orb Playlist Videos & Romantic Relationships with Ghosts





Hello,

This is just a quick note to let you know I have loaded three new videos to my YouTube Channel.  The first is looking at the possibility of having a Romantic Relationship with a Ghost/Spirit.  I would love to know your thoughts on this.  Is it possible?  Would you even want to?

The second is one of two yellow spirit orbs I caught with a mixture of white ones while filming a elaborate lightening display outside my window.  The third is of more spirit orbs caught in my home which has been built over the site of an old hospice.

If you really like orb videos you can check out my playlist on YouTube.

 Let me know what you think and please subscribe to my channel.  I will be talking about more of my  strange alien meditation experiences I have been having along with details of more of my astral travels in the coming week.

Remember, don't have nightmares!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment