Friday 1 June 2018

Spirit & Destiny Magazine Interview!





Hello,

Apologies for not having posted for a long time but I have had to deal with illness, some personal problems and setting up my second business, Lust That Ltd, a high end goods and services review site which I am very excited about!  I hope to be back posting soon. In the meantime, please check out my interview in the latest issue of Spirit & Destiny available in shops and online entitled, 'I have Spirit Bodyguards'.

In this interview I talk about my MIBs, my Twin Flame Nathan and the protection they place around myself and my daughter especially when they made sure we were not caught up in the terrorist attacks in Barcelona.

If you want to find out more about my adventures with the MIBs you can download my latest book, The Man in Black from Amazon and Kindle Unlimited.

Check out the cover and blurb below.

Remember, don't have nightmares!

Sara :)






Loneliness is a myth. Everyone, regardless of gender, race or religion on this planet has someone who accompanies them through this journey called life. Even if you can’t yet see them, they are standing patiently by your side, loving, advising and protecting you. All you have to do is open your heart and listen to them. Ever wondered who they are?

I met my spirit guide and twin flame when I wrote a fictional story about a handsome young Victorian hero. I never expected him to leap off the page and become a reality in my life, laying claim to me as his wife from many lifetimes across the world and in other dimensions.

This is the diary of a hapless, self-loathing, sceptical author forced to confront her painful inner truth and demons with the help of a man dressed in a black suit as her spirit guardian and the army he brought with him who crossed space, time and dimensions to love, protect and appreciate who she truly was to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment