Sunday 13 May 2018

Alien Dimensions, Astral Projection, Secret Alien Missions, Pyramids with Eyes & 777














Hello,

Sorry it has been a while but I have been in the process of setting up a second business.  I will reveal all soon!  In the meantime, let's get to it.

Well, first off before I go in to any more ghostly sightings, I have to tell you about the spirit I found sleeping in my bed just before!  Thankfully, it was my principal MIB and Twin Flame, Nathan, nevertheless it was still disturbing and amusing all at the same time to see him there.  I have felt a second person in the bed at night for some time now.  So that answers that feeling.

Anyway, I want to ask for your comments regarding the reason why I keep seeing one large disembodied human eye floating around my room at night.  I also see lots of pyramids and the eye within the middle of the pyramid in my visions.  Apart from references to the illuminati whom Nathan keeps calling the Dark Army, they have the eye at the top of the triangle and a very different way of showing it, I would love to know what this all really means for me.

I have had lots more visions and travelled through many strange tunnels in space and what I presume are other alien dimensions.  Many of them are made of strips of blue light or multi-coloured lights leading to many other tunnels.  I have also seen some composed of white circles in a blue sky and others which appear as a long thin caverns running through a planet.

In one of the recent visions . . . Should I call them that now?  I am more than sure I am astrally projecting parts of my soul and visiting other dimensions.  Once more I found myself in space travelling through one of those tunnels I mentioned earlier.  Before I started this journey I was feeling unhappy, a little depressed and if I am honest angry.  The escape was comforting but I did something a little weird.

In a previous post I mentioned about the blue planet which I visited which I was informed is in the 7th density.  I do not know its name.  I moved down towards it at a rate of knots and submerged myself in the sea at the bottom and lay down with my arms folded across my chest and my hands on my shoulders.  I closed my eyes and lay still appearing as though I were dead.  When Nathan appeared to arouse me, I surrounded myself with an underground cave which I secured and kept him out of.

I was then back floating in space above the planet and I lay backwards, closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift in orbit as though I were dead.  On my travels once again I sent another version of myself to a large pyramid I have mentioned in my other posts.  Once inside and up the large staircase I was taken by my MIBs to a sarcophagus where I stepped inside and lay down.  The top was lifted on and the platform the sarcophagus was placed on sank downwards in to a pyramid of white light underneath the floor and secured.

I knew I had left another part of my soul sitting staring at my flat out on the grassy bank behind.  She has being doing this for some time.  I have seen Nathan talking to her.  She is unhappy and does not wish to enter the flat.  I am also often shown another version of myself in dimension where I am in hospital and my MIBs are attempting to restart my heart and revive me because I am dying.  It is all a bit scary.  One version of myself returned back to my body but the others remained in their makeshift coffins.

Days later, I was shopping in W.H. Smiths of all places and paying at the counter when inside my mind I could vividly see the version of me I had left in the water outside of the cave lying down.  She started to sit up and I snapped at her to lie back down saying the time wasn't right to rise.  What the hell was all that weirdness about?  Makes me wonder what other weirdness is going on in everyone else's mind when they are walking around the shops on a weekday.

Soon after I lay on my bed for another travelling session where I was taken back to all of these parts of my soul I had left entombed.  They were woken up and my MIBs pulled them back.  As I lay back on my bed after sinking in to my body from a great height they fell back in to me one by one.  It was so strong, I felt everyone of them in a heavy jolt and put my hands up to shield myself from their fall.  The last was very heavy and the moment she hit my body I felt my anger return.  That was depressing and my body was weighed down with her.

My MIBs immediately grounded me and I felt those roots they ask you to envision in meditation groups growing fast out of my feet and drop in to the earth.  Guess, I won't be allowed to leave parts of myself around the Universe again!  Why did I in the first place?

My next journey took me to the plane I see flying high above the clouds in the sky again and the man sitting behind the desk inside.  Once more, I walked towards him in the plane and sat down on the other side of the desk.  He wrote something down and then sealed it in a letter before giving it to me.  I knew he was giving me orders for some kind of mission.  What the hell am I supposed to be?  James Bond? Lol.

As usual I put on a parachute and jump out of the plane.  Often the plane will blow up after that.  And this time, as I lay on my bed, I felt one of my MIBs place the envelope in my hand.  I could really feel it.  They later showed them all to me.  I have loads and they all link back to a dream I had of being given one while trying to escape attack a few years ago.  I think that was my first one.

I then went to stand on some rocks somewhere overlooking a bay, I believe on my home planet in the 7th Density and stared out to sea and the large dark cliff to the side.  The weather was dark and murky but the mist began to clear.  Quickly after, I could see a man with blonde hair in a helicopter.  He looked as though he was some kind of adventurer.  I am not sure what relevance he he had but I saw myself down below in the bright sunshine walking through a whole load of rock pools with green water.  I felt happy and as I sat down on one of the rocks to rest I knew this was my place, somewhere I liked to come on my own for peace.

When I came home back to my body after being shown so many pyramids again, I noticed my MIBs grounded me more strongly with roots from my body as well as my feet!  Maybe they thought I would run off there and never come back!  It is tempting.

I have so much to tell you but especially about my latest travel episode, the ghosts about town I have seen, and the one in the lift who is driving me crazy by operating the lift during the night again, the Puritan girls in the restaurant bathroom trying to push me over again and more but there is not enough time.  However, I will be doing another couple of posts in the next few days so please come back.

Before I go, I keep seeing the number 7.  I also see 717, 17, 777 and 7717.  I know they are Angel numbers but I also wonder if they are numeric code for something else and maybe tie in with seeing the pyramids and the one eye?  Let me know your thoughts and own experiences.  Do these numbers relate to this blue planet I keep seeing in the 7th Density?

Enjoy your Sunday evening and remember, don't have nightmares!

Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment