Monday 13 February 2017

Man In Black Spirit Guide Caught On Video



This is a quick post before a longer one tomorrow!  I just wanted to show you the video of my Spirit Guide, Nathan I took tonight!  If you keep watching you will also see some other faces as well.

I have uploaded four spooky videos on my Youtube Channel Woman In Black.  They include, ghostly figures of Men In Black in my lounge along with giant Spirit Orbs and some more ghostly faces in the mirror.  You can also see some of them on my sister blog, Writing With Angels along with the next part of Forget Me Nots, my Ghost/Paranormal Romance dealing with the impact of past lives on the present and eternal love.

It all seems so amusing after watching the first Men In Black movie on TV last night!  When the film was on there was a lot of movement from my Guides around the room and many small darts of light.  Maybe they were trying to tell me something! :)  Anyway check out the video and let me know what you think!

See you tomorrow!

Sara






No comments:

Post a Comment