Thursday 26 April 2018

Alien Identity, Pleiadian Starseeds, Alien Queens, Pyramids, Other Dimensions, Mob Ghosts & Spooks Who Stick Their Tongues Out At You!








Available at Star Temple Publishing Ltd



Hello,

What a week so far!  More strange out of space meditations, ghosts in shops who try to avoid me because they don't want to chat and puritan girl ghosts who stick their tongues out at me! Lol.

Anyway, let's start with the meditation.  I say meditation but I think a vision might be a more appropriate word to use as I don't go in to a full meditative state and for some reason I need loud music to help it emerge.  I simply lie on my bed with my head phones in, close my eyes and let the messages come.

It was quite funny actually receiving one a couple of days ago because if you read my last post, I wasn't speaking to my principal MIB guide and Twin Flame Nathan because of him presenting a different image to the ones he used with me to a Medium.  Long story, check out my previous post for details.  Still, he kept talking to me, giving me guidance in a smooth even voice and more strangely I was taking it.  If I get angry at him he will usually stand in front of me and I will physically see him put ear plugs in or put headphones on until I stop and calm down.  They all do it! . Lol.

So I was back in a vision, hovering over the earth in space.  This time Nathan was there with me in his usual stance, black suit with his arms folded watching over me in my own black dress.  I think they show me in a black dress to indicate I am one of them!  Then I was off hurtling through space amid the stars.

My journey took me past a nebula made up of blue and white stars before a tunnel created with strips of blue light formed in front of me.  I travelled through it at speed as though I had rockets strapped to my feet.  I am convinced that when I go through these tunnels I am journeying to another dimension.

Before I got to my destination, I found myself moving to sit down on a throne in the middle of the tunnel.  Weird, I know!  One of the MIBs put a gold crown on top of my head and I was given a sceptre and orb to hold.  This isn't something new.  In the group meditations I used to do as well as more recent ones, I am often asked to sit in a throne or chair and given these objects.  Why?  Who knows!

After that, I could see an orange and white glow.  Then I appeared to be in a strange place I had never visited before.  I was flying above a landscape bathed in this orange glow.  I couldn't see the landscape below me very clearly but it appeared as though I were looking down on to the flat roofs of lots of buildings.  It appeared not to be the focus of this vision.  Instead a very large pyramid positioned in the centre was to distract my attention.

I was taken inside.  It was very grand an opulent with aa long carpet in the middle of golden coloured stairs leading upwards with two guards at the side of the steps.  It would have taken ages to mount the steps but it didn't feel like that and I was suddenly at the top and once more being directed to sit on another throne.  This was a theme that continued throughout the vision and I even saw myself in a coronation at one point.  Maybe this relates back to my past life in Egypt which I explained in a previous post or may simply be a giant metaphor for something about myself I need to understand.  What do you think?

Afterwards, I was back up in the air looking down on the landscape.  To my surprise when I obtained a closer look, those buildings turned out to be what looked like lorries stuck in a gridlock around the pyramid!  Not sure what the hell that is supposed to represent but I went with it.

I was then shown lots of pyramids all bathed in this orange glow, even very tall thin ones.  I am wondering if I am being told about my orange sacral chakra.  I know it is blocked.  But I am unsure about the significance of the pyramids.  I see a lot of them.

However, this vision ties in with another one I saw a couple of nights ago before I went to sleep.  Once more I was in my black dress an on some sort of building site I couldn't see very clearly.  I was standing inside the space occupying a wall of bricks just below my knees.  I was laying bricks and obviously building something.  When I looked around I realised I was building a pyramid!  For some reason I appeared to understand and did not question what I was doing.  I started to put the cement on the base of the wall and then put the brick down.  However, I had the sense I was doing it all wrong.  I know nothing about laying bricks.

I heard myself call out to my deceased grandfather who I love dearly and miss for him to come and help me.  He is often around!  He used to be a builder and knew all about laying bricks.  My late grandfather duly appeared to me as the man I knew as a child with his cap on, just before his retirement in the late 70s - early 80s.  All of a sudden a mixer appeared and the cement on a board I was using was much more vivid.  He showed me how to spread the cement evenly on the bottom of the brick and the sides before placing it on the wall, pressing it gently but firmly to secure it.  We continued to build and my Uncle appeared to help us.

My Uncle was always known as the brains of the family.  He was a teacher of Engineering  and Vice Principal of a Technical College.  He also wrote engineering books in the 70s which are still bought today as collector's items.  That day before my nightly vision, he had already visited me.  His calling card is always a packet of blue and white box Embassy cigarettes with a gold lighter placed on top.  Then I will often see an old photo of him in my mind's eye that will become very strong and vivid. He had come to help me build the pyramid as well.  Perhaps this relates to the building of my new publishing business which I have become so stressed about making a success immediately rather than taking time.  As so many people remind me, Rome wasn't built in a day!  Ever since then I have been asked to build this pyramid in my mind every night.  However, I have been unwell the last couple of nights with symptoms from my balance disorder and FND and it has gone by the wayside.  I hope to get back to it tonight.

Getting back to my vision in space, things started to take an even stranger turn!  At the time, I was listening to music from one of my favourite movies, Inception.  I have used that music so many times to help me create scenes for my novels and it never fails to rouse my creativity and apparently now, visions as well.  This time my MIBs used a scene from the film where Ariadne is walking around Paris in her lucid dream.  I can't remember the actual place but she is on some sort of walkway where there are mirrors along the side.  She moves one to place it in front of her and then does it with all of the others.  I found myself doing it once before I stopped and stared at myself in the mirror.

I could see my MIBs standing behind me at a distance.  I always see Nathan and the rest of them behind me in the mirror.  But a big question mark appeared on the mirror in front of me.  I keep asking who I really am so I suppose this referred to my constant questioning.  The MIBs looked as though they were standing there waiting - probably for me to get the whole thing!  Well, that probably won't happen any time soon!  Every now and then through the rest of the vision I heard a man whisper, Pleiadian.  Am I one of those Pleiadian Starseeds people talk so much about?  Again, who knows I am just telling you what I heard.

My next destination was at a large country house.  I have seen one in other visions, the last was one with a whole lot of shiny expensive 1920s cars outside.  Inside I was greeted by a whole crowd of men in upper class English Victorian dress with black top hats and pin stripe trousers.  For a second they changed their hats to cowboy ones which I think was a daft way of telling me they were American.  My MIBs always tell me they are American.  My last life with them was in the 1920s New York I am told and I died in 1926.  I have always been convinced they were mob! Lol.  Something they have never denied!

These men suddenly clapped me.  Then I was off outside in front of the house to greet another crowd of men.  Why do I never see women? These men were much older and appeared as though they were Statesmen.  I say Victorian but it felt more like the early 1900s.  I was asked to sit in front of a smaller group of them by a tree and again I was given a crown, sceptre and orb.  About ten of these old Statesmen stood behind me for a photograph.  One of them to to the side held some sort of stick and used it to point at a blue print or some kind of map laid out on the floor that I couldn't clearly see and the photograph was taken.

I was then shown the photograph as a large black and white photo come postcard in a album with black pages just like my grandmother used to have.  One of the men stood out at me. He appeared to be in charge.  He was an old man with a large white moustache and I can still vividly see him now as I write this.  I keep wondering if this was somehow Nathan but I am told it wasn't.  Whoever he is, I know he is important and an advisor of sorts as well as a Statesman.  The album was closed and the vision ended.  Again, I witnessed a version of me, a part if you like, returning to my room through a portal to lie back down inside me.  I had definitely transported a part of myself somewhere, perhaps another dimension to receive an important message.

My MIBs keep showing me the photograph in this album.  What do you believe they are trying to tell me?  Have you ever experienced anything like this?

I will just sign off with a quick note about the spooks hanging about in the town where I live.  I have discovered that there is a new spirit gentleman in Waterstones.  He sits in one of the chairs reading a newspaper and appears to be quite content that is until I go near him.  He ruffles his paper, frowns and gets up.  He doesn't move back until I go to another section.  I get this all the time with spirits.  They are either desperate to get near me and talk or they don't want to know me at all.  Lol.

This leads me on to the restaurant in the oldest building in the town where I see the two young Puritan girls who call me witch when I pass and general annoy and push me around when I go in there, especially when I go up to the toilets.  Every time I wash my hands they try to push me.  I can physically see my MIBs hold them back.  Unfortunately, I have had to go in there the last couple of days to celebrate my own birthday and a friend's.  They have spent the whole time nipping outside to look through the window where I am sitting and stick their tongues out at me all the time.  It is hilarious to watch but they are nasty bullies.  One of my MIBs pushed one of them in to a toilet cubicle to keep her away from me while I washed my hands. Lol.  I remember seeing him shake his head and throw his hands up in the air at her behaviour. LOL.

Well, that is enough of me chuntering on!  See you next time and remember, don't have nightmares!

Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment