Tuesday 17 April 2018

Starseeds & Alien Souls, Ghosts or Aliens, Men In Black, Alien Dimensions, Creation Ideas & A New Earth










Hello,

I just want to say a big thanks to all of those reading my blog!  There has been a lot of interest  in my posts and I really appreciate it.  Keep your comments coming!  I want to know what you think. :)


First up, I want to finish talking about these strange visions I been having during some of my meditations which I believe might be related to the earth moving from 3rd density in to the 4th and the whole acension process going on.  The most recent images I have been shown by my MIBs are of the earth.  Once more, I found myself up in space hovering over the earth looking down upon it.  All of a sudden it began to break apart and fall away from its position.  A little disturbing to watch to say the least!  However, it broke away to reveal a bright star in its middle.  This brilliant white star opened and fell away to reveal a new earth in its centre.  The new planet earth looked and felt fresh, clean and even pure, if that is even possible! The blue of the oceans was deep and vibrant as were the white of the clouds circling in the atmosphere.  It was a new earth.

I have been thinking of this vision and a sort of day dream come vision I have quite often.  I have become disillusioned with all religious concepts of a male God or Goddess & the Universe in spirituality.  After the divorce and with my continuing debilitating physical health problems, I have found it hard to believe in the existence of a higher force in the traditional sense.  Yet I need to believe in something else.  I just know there is something better out there who loves more than the man made depictions & the cold force that responds to your thoughts and manifestation technique of spirituality we have had to make do with.  I am not sure if Nathan or the rest of my MIBs have deliberately shown me these images I am about to recount to you or it has come from my higher self.  I'd like to think it is the latter.

When I think of the Universe or a God figure as we have been taught, I see the Wizard of Oz.  The curtain pulls back and there is simply a man working some controls to create an illusion of an authoritative male figure.  It is very disappointing and I find myself yearning for a deeper meaning and a new idea of God to believe in.

This co-incides with the strong visions of space and beyond I have in my meditations and daydreams.  I want to believe in something better, something more worthwhile and loving beyond any idea we have of the word.  I see myself travelling through space to a curtain of black and stars.  I stand in front of it and grip the middle to open them to reveal the golden light outside.  It is a murky gold and I travel through it before passing in to brilliant white light as though being given birth to.  I am not sure where this is but I believe it is outside space?  Is that possible?  Sounds mad!  But there it is.

I was reading something the other day that was discussing the same intricate creation patterns that are found in nature, the body and the stars.  What if this world and others, space and all of the dimensions are inside one wondrous being.  They say God is in you, what about if we are inside God.  What is on the outside?  Is this the enlightenment we are all striving for?

I talk in my book, The Man in Black about all humans being an expression of the Universe or God so this mighty being can experience life in all its forms.  Do we pass through the golden light into the white and give birth to our own true identity as an entity in our own right?  Is this what the Universe wishes us to accomplish through all of these trials on earth or in other dimensions and galaxies as Starseeds and other alien souls?  Or is this just another metaphor for something I don't understand?  Who knows?  All I know is that the white light is comforting and loving.  It feels different and right for me.  What do you think?

Before I go, I noticed some of you making comments on the link for my blog on FB re the Men in Black being more related to the mysterious men who show up to dissuade you from talking about UFOs.  I don't know why my Spirit Guides appear to me as Men In Black but they do and are very real.  They associate their dress with security and secrecy.  The more I discover about them, the more I believe there is a Starseed, Alien and Blue Ray connection with them.

They are definitely from another dimension.  When I was on my two cruises last year, I used to look out over the water on the balcony attached to my cabin.  My MIBs were walking around on top of the water.  A closer look showed me that they appeared to be walking on some sort of platform set in the air above the ocean.  I realised they were in a different dimension looking in on the earth.  Perhaps they are not spirits or ghosts but aliens from another dimension able to move part of their energy in to this world and take form while others look in through a screen at us.  Sounds more like science fiction, doesn't it?  Maybe I have it wrong and my imagination is running away with me but I know what I have been seeing for a while and we are most definitely not alone on this planet.  

Please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.  Have you had similar visions?  Do you have a concept of God/Universe/Creation that differs from the so called norm?

Take care and remember, don't have nightmares!


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment