Thursday 5 April 2018

Alien Souls, Blue Ray Starseeds, Blue Ray 1 Beings, Egyptian Queens, Archangel Michael & Men In Black















Hello,

I have been doing a lot of thinking as to why the MIBs would surround me with their protection and guide my every move to the point of distraction on occasion. Lol.  Annoying as it is, it is also a wonderful feeling to know there is someone to turn to for help when needed and I am not ever alone. However, I certainly don't consider myself special or worthy of their devoted attention and I want to know more about why they are here.  So I did some more research and found myself guided back once more, to YouTube and videos created to explain the nature of Starseeds - alien souls and Indigo Adults in the Acension process currently going on.

I love finding out information from Youtube and then forming my own opinions on it.  I came across a video by a lady called Psychic Intuitive Franziska and her video, Are You Of The Blue Ray Vibration?  She talked about Blue Ray Starseeds and to my surprise I found myself heavily resonating with everything she described about these star beings.

She believes these Starseeds who operate on the blue ray arrived before Indigo children between 1945 and 1970.  However, another video, The Blue Ray Beings Came Before The Indigo, Crystal And Rainbow Children by Human Acension states that these souls are occupying human forms in their 30s up to the age of 55.  As someone in their late forties born in 1970, this qualifies me for the first part at least!

Franziska goes on to say how the Blue Ray Starseeds are born in to and raised in dysfunctional families.  This definitely happened to me.  Even now I am estranged from my family and do not anticipate ever resuming a relationship with them.  All of my life I been shown by them that I am different and an outsider in the family.

Another trait I resonated with in particular was that she describes Blue Rays as strong empaths who take on the energy of others and often become overwhelmed by it.  This happens a lot to me, especially when I am in coffee shops, restaurants or simply walking along the street in the small market town in which I live.  Although an anxious person myself, I find my anxiety increases tenfold when around lots of people.  I can also feel anger, frustration, intense fear and more.  It has taken me a long time, despite being told by many Mediums to realise not all of my anger, frustration and the other distressing emotions I feel are all mine.  Sometimes it gets so bad when I am out that I feel crowded by the people on the street and the urge to get away from them becomes overwhelming. I just want to run home, hide and keep away from everyone.  It feels safer that way.  I will get to the point where I am screaming inside my head at my MIBs to get me home because I can't take anymore and I am usually on the verge of tears at this point.  Not something I show easily in public!

Blue Rays have a lot of health issues.  That is me to a tee!  My illness, Functional Neurological Disorder is a strange one and not fully explainable by Doctors.  Lots of people have it but the medical profession doesn't have a clue why.  I experience, non-epileptic seizures, paralysis, falls, balance problems , shaking and much more.

The other traits I identify with are:-

Asking to be taken home even while at home _ I have been doing this since I was a child and again after my divorce while waking up in the middle of the night worrying about my future.  I usually get held and comforted my principal MIB and Twin Flame Nathan while the others come close and stand around my bed looking at me with concern.  Well, I wonder if anyone wants to stay here most of the time!

They want to withdraw from others.

They teach people to empower themselves and help wake up people in the ascension process.

They come in to their full power later in life - since I divorced at 47, I have slowly began to feel empowered.  I have just completed setting up my own publishing business on top of being an author.  I am becoming so much more independent, daring and I no longer suffer fools.

The Blue Rays' main lesson is to learn to stand in their power and speak their truth, something they find they are not able to do until they have experienced hardship and learned to step away from relationships knowing they can not help everyone.

For more traits of the Bleu Ray Starseeds check out the video.  Links above.

However exciting these videos were, they didn't tell me why an army of MIBs would be guarding little old me or why the hell a nobody like me might be worth their time.  Then I was guided to a rather special video called The Blue Ray 1 Beings On Earth on the Truth Can Change Your Life Channel by Steve Nobel.  You can also see a transcript of this video at Soul Matrix.

Steve Nobel explains what the Blue Ray Being is, "Yes, you have heard of the Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow children but, have you heard of the Blue Ray 1 Beings?
The Blue Ray 1 beings are the rarest on this planet. The “Blue Ray 1” has never been anchored on earth, because earth is not ready for God’s Will/Power/Wisdom/Protection in the direct manner of a formidable Ray 1. A Blue Ray being is one whose Monad Ray is Ray1. This, what I now share with you, is information no one has written about – as yet!"

Interestingly, he details the level of protection these beings are given and the reasons, something I find myself identifying with to a huge extent.  This may explain part of the reason why the MIBs are around me,

"These extra-ordinary Blue Beings are unusually protected by the Lords/Chohan/Archangels/Elohims/Hierarchs (of its element Ether/Akasha) of the Ray 1. They need Divine Protection for the dangerous magnetic environment they are thrown into, all through, and for the huge voltages of Light they carry that by itself serves as an inconceivable magnet that draws all darkness into its fold for transfiguration. These beings carry the Violet Fire in their aura and are powerful alchemists that are constantly transmuting through their sheer presence in a place."

He even talks about the creativity these beings have and the work they choose to do which includes writing! and re-iterates details of their protection as well as a connection to the ancient Egyptians, something I have already been informed about by my MIBs when they told me I was an ancient Queen of Egypt!  I never believed them.  Can't say I could see me as a Queen but then they will know better than me however mad it sounds.  They also work with Archangel Michael - an Angel I always appear to call on more than any other.

They live alone, and later in life withdraw from people/family/relationships. Why? Or else their Light, that is hugely sucked wherever they are and with whomever they maybe, would shut off eventually. They also magnetize a lot of jealousy, envy, condemnation, from near and far people who cannot understand their powers, their wisdom, their Divine Protection, and begin to fear it and eventually shun it. They need protection all the time – and so much protection, all the time, from the Masters is also not possible. So they are kept alone, yet in duality, living in society, interacting with people like normal beings.
They work mostly thru the quietness of their protective domain, internet, writing, relating more thru technology than in person. They hide their true identity."
This might explain why I have so much protection around me?  Am I am Blue Ray 1 Being?  Who knows.  My MIBs appear to want me to discover the truth on my own and trust my own ideas.  Even though they guided me towards these videos, they are giving little away.  But recent meditations, experiences with people and the fact that I see swathes of blue light as well as pin pricks of it guiding me in the most mundane of tasks, something which I will talk about in my next post has me wondering!
Everyone is special on this earth, despite not feeling about myself that way and it is something I am let to learn.  We are all here to complete a mission.  Do the Blue Rays or Blue Ray 1 Beings resonate with you or are you somebody different with your own story?  What is it?  Maybe you are a new soul just starting out.  Maybe it is time you thought about the real reason you are living breathing on this earth and discovered your true purpose for existing.  When you are feeling down or anxious, try to realise there is so much more to your life than the every day.  You are special and you are here for a purpose, no matter what you or anyone else tries to tell you.
Let me know your thoughts.

Also, if you love reading books, please check out my new publishing website, Star Temple Publishing.  My new book, The Man In Black will be available on there soon.
And remember, don't have nightmares!
Sara


  









8 comments:

  1. Honestly I am so afraid right now. I have so many questions and at the same time, I want to know who is playing a joke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you afraid of? Are you having paranormal experiences?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently i made a fire and my roomate video taped it and took pictures ..I WAS IN A TRANCE AND I WAS CONTROLLING THE FIRE AND ALSO IN MY PICTURES I WAS EMANATING INDIOGO BLUE AND PURPLE COLORS WITH FLAMES AS IF THEY WERE COMING OUT MY BODY.AFTER A TWENTY YEAR RELATIONSHIP ..IM ALONE AND FEELING AS IM GOIN THROUGH A MAJOR TRANFORMATION .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    If you are a blue ray being, it will be revealed to you. Ask your guides and they will confirm.

    I heard a voice tell me that I'm a blueray being. It did not make any sense to me back then because I had no idea about starseeds and never heard of bluerays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLUE RAY HERE .....The men in black were there from the moment I came out of the womb. M6 mother recalls one taking me out of the nursery. Which at the time was written off as a being symptomatic of sedation. Dope find hope to here more from you or possibly connect on a another platform

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a blue ray 1. Weird bc I never see much talk about us. I've never experienced the MIB as u call them. But everything else is exact. I was reading and suddenly my phone switched to blue ray starseeds and said I had a right to know who I am. Totally freaked me out some years back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything here is my story including the intense fear of no home, i constantly see swathes of blue light, i have let go of all my siblings, no matter what i do they shut me out, ur article scares me

    ReplyDelete