Monday 5 March 2018

Celebrity Ghost Hunt, Rats, Haunted Kettles, 1920's Gangster Ghosts, Spiritual Erotica & More














Hello,

I have had to restrain myself from doing a post every day so much has been happening!  I want to share all of my experiences with you.  Hopefully, it will prompt you to have your own if you haven't yet already any.

So where do I start.  Celebrity Ghost Hunt yet again!  My daughter and I were watching the latest episode while Rylan Clark-Oneal led another team of so called celebrities (none of whom I had ever seen before!) on a ghost hunt in a now disused underground mail train.  I could see lots of shadows and the outlines of spirits not to mention a ton of faces throughout the underground tunnels.  Sometimes it gets infuriating because I can see things they are not paying attention to or have not caught their eye and I want them to stand still so I can see more. Lol.

Despite enjoying the programme, I couldn't help closing my eyes off and on because the day had been tiring.  However, they were soon wide open in surprise when I suddenly saw the physical presence of a spirit the team hadn't seen on the screen.  He was as clear as day.  The spirit was a middle-aged man and contemporary.  He wore a black fabric bomber jacket with some writing in white I could not see to read clearly and black trousers  It looked like he was wearing some kind of uniform.  He was of medium height in stature, appeared middle aged and stout.  He had black hair and a full beard.  He was coming out of an office and in his hand he held the tail of rat he was holding upside down!

I was hit with the sudden realisation that although we can't always see spirit or other paranormal things going on, a camera will record them you just have to tune in to their frequency.  Everyone can learn to do this so keep your eyes pealed.  It is amazing what you can see sometimes when you are least expecting it!

While I watched, Celebrity Ghost Hunt the paranormal activity which is often so prevalent around me and my daughter, increased in our lounge.  A white orb shot across the room and my MIBs paced back and forth.  Maybe they wanted to get in on the act. Lol.

The next day I was working at the dining table at the back of the large open lounge.  The kitchen door was to the side and it was open.  I was working on the finishing details of my publishing company and starting to update one of my novels I will load to the company website as soon as it is completed.  My principal MIB and Twin Flame, Nathan always helps me with my stories by enlarging the scenes I envision in my mind and making me feel as though I am really there watching the action unfold like an observer at the side.  While I wrote my Vampire Swords Trilogy as Victoria Wolf, I could feel the snow around me and later rain and sea.  It is exhilarating.  It is especially true of the erotica novels written under my pen name, Arabella Kingsley.  Nathan will often play the hero in the story or the role will be granted to another of the MIBs and the scenes develop like a movie.  Sometimes, I think it is Nathan who is the real Arabella Kingsley! Lol.  Where the hell does he get his sordid ideas from? Lol.

Anyway, I am digressing like I always do.  I was innocently working when I heard a familiar clicking sound.  I looked up and immediately directed my attention to the kettle sitting on the bench in clear view in the kitchen.  It started to boil even though there was no water in it.  I stared at it amused and rose to turn it off.  There was no one in the kitchen or anywhere near it.  And no, the kettle worked perfectly fine before that and has since.  It does not have an electrical fault.  I would say my MIBs might be looking to make some tea because I make nothing but at home but they present themselves as Americans and I have a feeling they prefer coffee.  This is probably due to the fact that I knew most of them in a past life in the 1800s in Wisconsin and in New York when I have been informed I was last alive before dying in 1926.  I always joke that I think they were part of the mob in New York.  Nathan has told Mediums I am his doll. :). So I am pretty sure I am right. :)

I haven't got time to go in to the Starseed phenomenon.  Did you watch the video  provided in the link on the last post?  Do you believe you might be one?

I have so much to tell you but I want to keep the posts short enough so you don't get bored! :). But tomorrow I will do another one about what I saw on the latest Most Haunted with the doll that caught fire!

Remember, don't have nightmares!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment