Friday 9 March 2018

The Secret Army Behind Putin, Dancing Devils & Shadows













Hello,

This is just a small post and prelude to another longer more in depth one I will be doing over the weekend.

Another week has come to an end so before you go out partying here is a few short notes on the spooky and strange that has been happening to me today!  How was yours?

After not sleeping very well last night, something I will be talking about in my next post, I got up early.  Before getting ready or having any breakfast, I decided to check my emails and do some work.  I often write early morning as well.  The TV is always on in the background.  I am not a great fan of breakfast TV.  I find the constant stream and repeat of news as well as the way they talk down to you, draining and frustrating.  I would rather be watching pop videos.  But today the news was on.

I glanced up at the TV and saw Putin coming off a plane.  Once more my MIBs drew my attention to something I had been seeing off and on around the Russian President for a while.  They always show me small cartoon like devils dancing around his head rather like those birds you see on a cartoon when a character gets knocked on the head and is dazed.  It made me more alert, especially after what has happened here in the UK with the ex Russian spy and his daughter being poisoned by a nerve agent which many believe as an assassination attempt ordered by Putin.  These devils were a warning for me and not just for amusement.

I have recently seen the same thing with a so called friend of mine.  She was taking pot shots at me with a smile on her face and putting me down in front of a few people.  She was very rude and sarcastic and enjoying what she was doing.  Every one noticed.  My MIBs were not impressed  and decided to warn me about her true character and advise me to back away from our friendship.  They showed me two horns on her head and a long devil's tail curling from her body around her.  To the side there was a devil figure skulking in the corner.  I wasn't sure whether to laugh or be afraid.  I learnt my lesson and backed off so she couldn't hurt me again.

Anyway, getting back to Putin this morning . . . The news then showed him appearing on a stage at a podium.  I was immediately told something I had been briefly told before that someone in spirit was constantly whispering in Putin's ear and telling him what to do.  I saw a semi-circle of men who looked like my own MIBs standing behind him on the stage.  They were dressed the same way as my own in black suits with long black wool coats on.  This freaked me out.  My principal MIB guide and Twin Flame, Nathan informed me that one of them stood next to Putin on the stage and whispered at him while he spoke.  Nathan called these men a shadow army who are part of a dark movement against light workers on the planet.  I guess if there are good MIBs like mine then it stands to reason there will be bad.

When I see a negative spirit, especially ones who pretend they are Nathan or an MIB from my team, their skin looks as though it is grimy and covered in dirt.  I can spot them a mile off and they are swiftly evicted.  Be careful out there.

Right I am off partying but remember I will be doing another post over the weekend so check in again!

Thank Crunchie it is Friday!  Have fun!

And remember, don't have nightmares!

Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment