Saturday 17 March 2018

Rockstar Spirits, Tantrums & Tiaras, Romance, Meditation, Visiting Other Realties & Dimensions, Spacemen & Rockets





Hello,

Do you meditate?  If so, how do you do it?  Mine is a little unusual.  Although I have done group meditations from time to time, I have never been in to sitting cross legged with my back straight chanting and being completely serene and calm.  It works for lots of other people but not me.  My meditations are usually triggered by an overwhelming need to escape from the world and get back to centre.

Quite often a row with my principal guide and twin flame, Nathan as well as the rest of the MIBs will prompt it.  Yes I row with my spirit guides and guardians.  You won't always like what they do to help set you on the right course in your life or the things they will guide you to let go of.  Old habits and patterns that do not serve you well after a time die hard.  Still how would you like a group of blokes telling you what to do all the time for your own good? :)  Sylvia Browne and other Mediums have talked about this in their books.

If it isn't Nathan or the others it is usually my ex husband winding me up.  I will experience a feeling of intense anger and utter despair.  This has been happening since my divorce in particular when so much has been taken from me so I can begin a new life.  It is hard to see it like that and not more like a life rape.  I am still working on it and sometimes I am angry at my guides because of it.  But in my heart I know it was the right course of action.  Hopefully, acceptance will follow soon.  I guess this is what they call The Dark Night of The Soul and I have to get to the other side of my awakening and in to the better life that awaits me.  Anyway, when I get to this point and the anger threatens to develop in to a self destructive downward spiral I seek solace in meditation through music.

Remember those times as a teenager where you would slam your bedroom door and put your music on to escape the world and its crap?  Maybe you still do it.  Well that is what I do.  I put in my noise cancelling headphones, lie on my bed, choose some appropriate music and turn it up as loud as it will go to block the world and its crap out.  And that includes my, at times, bossy MIBs.

They hate being ignored.  Nathan will pace at the bottom of the bed trying to attract my attention while the others will prod their fingers gently in to my arm or stroke my hair to make me look up at them.  The worst and most infuriating thing they do is when they shove their face in mine and stare.  Far from being scared, it just makes me more annoyed and I close my eyes.

Because of this my meditation goes through two stages.  The first is the angry part.  I choose music that expresses how I feel and speaks the words I cannot say.  Talk about being repressed! Anyway, the music I choose is usually of the heavy rock or heavy metal variety.  Yep, you wouldn't think it looking at me.  But I love heavy metal.  I love the shouting and the swearing and once I start listening to it I start to calm down.  It is almost as though I can sit my mind underneath the loud sound and take refuge.  Plus I have heard music changes your brain wave patterns and can calm you down.

However, part of the game is choosing the music.  If I am particularly angry at Nathan or my MIBs in general or I am frustrated at myself and the world then I will select songs that express that.  They will range from Papa Roach's Last Resort & Getting Away With Murder to One Step Closer by Linkin Park  and personal faves of the moment, Bring Me The Horizon's Throne, Happy, Can You Feel My Heart & True Friends - I love that line for when you are feeling betrayed- True Friends stab you in the front!

One day not so long ago, I was lying on the bed going through the familiar routine, desperate to clear my head and I was looking down the list of songs for Papa Roach on my phone.  A blue light hovered over a song I had never played before called Blood.  Curious at the guidance I was receiving through the light, I decided to play it.  The lyrics and the mood of the song expressed everything I was feeling and exactly what I wanted Nathan and the others to hear.  Childish?  Yeah probably but it makes me feel better so I am not going to knock it.

As I listened to it, something strange happened.  A spirit entered the room and sat on the bed next to me.  He was young, wearing black eyeliner and what I could only describe as what a rockstar would wear.  I knew he was the one who had pointed out the appropriate song to me.  He sat with me and made sure they others stayed away and gave me space.  My Medium friend believes I manifested him.  Personally, I am not sure I am capable of that.  I am still not sure who he was.  He may have even been one of the MIBs changing their appearance to help me.  Who knows.  What do you think?

Once I start calming down, I change the music.  Usually to stuff by Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Madonna, Jax Jones & Years and Years.  Then I can drift off and go somewhere else.  It is the same experience I get when I am writing.  I can shift in to another reality.

Recent meditations both in group sessions and on my own have taken me to the stars and space.  I used to go to a favourite beach before I really knew who Nathan was to me.  I would appear on the beach and the experience was vivid and intense I could feel the wet sand beneath my feet and the water rolling over them.  Nathan would be standing in the sea with his trousers rolled up waiting for me.  It was a surreal experience and dare I say it, quite a romantic one.

On another occasion, I did a meditation and found myself on a different beach.  I walked towards a small group of people.  One of them was my late beloved Grandmother.  She hugged me and then another lady stepped towards me.  She called me by my name and I knew her voice instantly before I even looked to see it was my grandmother's friend and neighbour I had known all my life.  I realised she must have died.  This was confirmed a couple of weeks later when my mother informed me after we started to speak again after an argument.  But one of the things I also remember is being hugged by Nathan and the fact that I could actually feel his arms around me.  I joked that I was amazed I could feel the muscles in his arms when I moved my hands up and down them. Lol.

When I mediate now I see and feel myself floating above the earth looking down at it.  Most times I am in a space suit and a wonderful feeling of weightlessness surrounds me.  Then I turn and travel fast with a rocket strapped to my back and go and explore all the nebula at the speed of light etc.  Sounds mad but it is great fun and I feel fantastic afterwards.  I highly recommend you try it. :). When I come back, I see and feel myself heading towards the earth at a fast pace and back in to my body which physically jolts when this happens.  I have this all the time and I really feel as though a part of myself does leave this reality and goes to another.  Perhaps it is another dimension.

I quite often don't want to go back, it is so peaceful and then to come back to this earth with all of its noise and despair is depressing.  But that is life.  My head is now clear and I can now pick up where I left off before I got angry and hurt.  For a while Nathan and my MIBs will back off and give me some space.  That is unless Nathan has tried to make an appearance in my meditation - I always shoo him out!  But later on when they sense when my mood is completely restored they will move back in to my line of vision.  Where do you go when you meditate?

I will talk more in depth about meditations in my book about all of my experiences which I hope to release in time for my interview appearing in the July issue of Spirit & Destiny.  Watch this space!

In the meantime have a great weekend and don't have nightmares!

Sara



1 comment: